Go Back   West Palm Beach Forums > Let's Get Started! > Questions, Reviews, Things to Do & West Palm Beach Chat

Old October 7th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Question Super Shuttle

Does Super Shuttle still provide transportation service to the Palm Beach International Airport - for residents?
Old October 7th, 2009, 06:13 PM
WestPalmBeach.com Forum Admin

Default Yellow Express Shuttle in West Palm Beach

This company has taken over Super Shuttle at the Palm Beach International Airport in West Palm Beach:

Yellow Express Shuttle - (561) 242-6444
Provides a share-a-ride, door-to-door transportation service to and from Palm Beach International Airport. This is a 24-hour service and no reservations are needed for arriving passengers.

Actually, they are not a 24-hour service as it reads - but operate from 5am until midnight. The cost is $24 each way and you can book up to 2 hours in advance.
Old December 11th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Cost from Port saint lucie to Pbi zip 34983

Please provide cost
Old December 12th, 2009, 07:07 AM

Default West Palm Beach Airport (PBIA) Transportation....

The Yellow Express shuttle does not service Port Saint Lucie. The farthest north they go is Jupiter and south - Boca Raton. Try calling Metro Cars (they do service Port Saint Lucie) at 561.684.9900 for a quote.
Old December 25th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Quote

My family will be arriving 12/28 at 12:30 at the airport. We need tranportation to Hilton Singer Island. And also back to airport when we leave. Can you help me? Thank-you.
Old December 26th, 2009, 04:39 PM

Exclamation

Try Yellow Express Shuttle at (561) 242-6444. Not sure what they charge from the aiport to the Hilton on Singer Island. You can also call John at 561.255.5125 - he works w/ the Hilton and charges a $40 flat rate one way for up to 4 people in a towncar (plenty of room for luggage). If you have more than 4 pp - he has a van to use which holds up to 6 pp and the cost is between $45 & $55 one way.

Have a wonderful vacation! It's a great time to be at the beach!
Old December 29th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Inexpensive Way to get from PBI to Miami

Hi there,

Do you have any suggestions for a relatively easy and inexpensive way to get from PBI to Miami?

Thanks!

Joanna
Old December 30th, 2009, 12:12 PM
WestPalmBeach.com Expert

Default PBI to Miami

The Tri-Rail is an inexpensive way to travel to Miami. The closest station is in West Palm Beach, not far from PBI. You can take a Palm Tran bus from the airport to the train station. There may be a shuttle that goes directly to the Tri Rail station, rather than the regular bus which makes numerous stops. If you are carrying luggage, and would rather not take a bus, a cab isn't too expensive from PBI to Tri Rail.

You can check the websites for both Palm Tran (bus) and Tri-Rail (train) for specific details on schedules and costs.
Old May 17th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Yellow Express Shuttle Service

The Yellow Express Shuttle does service Port St. Lucie; The cost is $66.50 for the first passenger, and $15 for each additional passenger in the same party. Singer Island is $12 for the first passenger, and $8 for each additional passenger in the same party. Yellow Express also services residents south of Boca Raton as long as they are traveling to Palm Beach International Airport. Yellow Express does operate 24/7, along with the Yellow Cab and Metro Cars divisions.
Old June 18th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Yellow Express Shuttle does service Port St. Lucie; The cost is $66.50 for the first passenger, and $15 for each additional passenger in the same party. Singer Island is $12 for the first passenger, and $8 for each additional passenger in the same party. Yellow Express also services residents south of Boca Raton as long as they are traveling to Palm Beach International Airport. Yellow Express does operate 24/7, along with the Yellow Cab and Metro Cars divisions.
do you know if they have a website that i can use to make reservations?
Old June 20th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Yellow Express Shuttle Service - West Palm Beach

Quote:
do you know if they have a website that i can use to make reservations?
No, they do not have a web site - you need to call them at (561) 242-6444 for more info & reservations.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Stuart shuttle

Anyone know a good shuttle from PBI to Stuart? Cost? Thanks.
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:31 AM

Default Transportation from Palm Beach International Airport to Stuart

Quote:
Anyone know a good shuttle from PBI to Stuart? Cost? Thanks.
From Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) to Stuart, try either of these companies: Tom's Taxi - the rate is $60 and he has a mini van. Call 772-324-1021 for more info. Also, look into Airport Connection (772-873-8300). This company runs its shuttle from 6am - 10pm and the cost is $50 per person with each additional passenger costing another $15.
Old July 15th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Question inexpensive ride

Hi

I believe the below mentioned is close to the airport. What do you think I would pay to get there? Who should I use?

Hippocrates Health Institute
1443 Palmdale Court
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Old July 15th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Angry yellow shuttle doesn't know where they're going

I made the mistake of taking yellow shuttle from PBI to Boca, driver got lost for an hour even tho I had mapquested it. He refused to listen to my suggestions and for some unknown reason after seeing one address never looked for another to see if the addresses were going up or down. Wish I had taken a taxi would have rather paid more and had less aggravation and loss of time. He happened upon it by pure luck. No yellow for me again.
Old July 16th, 2010, 10:23 AM

Default Transportation / West Palm Beach

Quote:
Hi

I believe the below mentioned is close to the airport. What do you think I would pay to get there? Who should I use?

Hippocrates Health Institute
1443 Palmdale Court
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Look into The Wood Express Transportation company - 561.603.6551. The cost is $24 for a party up to 2 people and anyone additional is $8. They have cars and minivans and they're familiar with the Hippocrates Health Institute - which is by the way - located about 10 minutes from the (PBIA) Palm Beach International Airport.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Palm Beach Shuttle

Does anyone know how much shuttle is from PBI to the Breakers? And how much is cab? Thanks.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:49 AM

Exclamation Transportation from PBI to The Breakers in Palm Beach

Quote:
Does anyone know how much shuttle is from PBI to the Breakers? And how much is cab? Thanks.
Yellow Express Shuttle Services charges $12 for the first passenger - $6 for each additional person in your party. Once you arrive, head to baggage claim area (by Delta & Southwest) to the Palm Beach Metro Courtesy Desk. Ask for Yellow Express. This shuttle runs every 30 minutes from the airport. If you use them when returning to the airport, call 24 hours in advance to make a reservation. 561.242.6444. Any taxi service from PBI to The Breakers will cost you about $20-$25.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Palm Beach Shuttle

Thanks for the quick response Jojo! The info is not easily found - no shuttle website, etc.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 10:04 AM

Default Shuttle service / transportation / taxis / West Palm Beach PBI

You're very welcome - glad you have some direction now! If you're in need of any additional info, please let us know!
Old August 5th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Port Everglades to WPI - West Palm Beach Airport

My Cruise line doesn't offer transfers to West Palm Beach Airport. I get off ship at 8 am on a Sunday morning. Tri-rail offers a 10:40 from Fort Lauderdale Station to West Palm Beach Station for $5.00 per person. Should I take a taxi from Port Everglades to FL station and another taxi from WPB station to the airport? They are both about 3-4 miles rides ... what would that cost me in a taxi? Any other ideas for getting from Port Everglades to WPI
Old August 7th, 2010, 12:18 PM

Default Transportation from Port Everglades to West Palm Beach

Yes, I would take a taxi from Port Everglades to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport at Dania Beach Tri Rail Station. A taxi will cost you approximately $14. From this Fort Lauderdale Tri Rail station to PBI, they have a 10:32am departure. You would get off at West Palm Beach station - which offers a Palm Tran shuttle to the PBI airport. Hope this helps you!
Old September 26th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Taxi Help

Can anyone provide an inexpensive and trustworthy shuttle or taxi service from PBI to Port Everglades and Port Everglades back to PBI.

Thanks.

Stephanie
Old September 26th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Question Transportation PBI to Port Everglades

Did you try contacting Yellow Express Shuttle?

Old October 4th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default transfers

Can I take the Yellow Express to the Westin Beach resort in Fort Lauderdale from WPB airport? Or is there a better way?
Old October 5th, 2010, 09:37 AM

Arrow Transporation from West Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale Florida

Quote:
Can I take the Yellow Express to the Westin Beach resort in Fort Lauderdale from WPB airport? Or is there a better way?
The Yellow Express Shuttle will cost you about $66 for one passenger to the Westin Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale. If you have any additional people in your party, it will cost an additional $12 for each person. Yellow Express Shuttle has two booths in the Palm Beach International Airport (PBI). Go to baggage claim and you'll find one at the east end and the west end.

If you use the Westin Beach Resort's car pick up service, that will cost you $125 one way for up to 3 passengers. And...another option is another private car service. Contact Scott at 561-506-9499. I believe he charges $90 from West Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale. He has a 2004 Black Lincoln Town car.

Likely your least expensive transportation will be Tri Rail. If you decide to take this route, you would take a Palm Tran bus from the airport to the Tri Rail station in West Palm Beach. You would then take Tri Rail to the Fort Lauderdale station (200 Southwest 21st Terrace - close to Broward Blvd.). From there you would have to take a taxi to the Westin Resort and that will cost about $20.
Old October 11th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

looking for the most cost efficient yet reliable means of transportation in getting 4 people from Palm Beach Intl to Port Everglades (Holland America terminal). thanks!
Old October 12th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Smile Shuttle from PBI to Coconut Creek (Wynmoor)

I'm coming in to PBI @ 11:10 Pm on 12/18. Need to get to Wynmoor and back to PBI from there on the 30th. Flight leaves @ 6:15 PM on the 30th. Can you tell me:
1) what the cost would be
2) does the shuttle run that late on the 18th
3) when would I need to be picked up from Wynmoor to make my 6:15 PM flight.

Thanks.
Old October 18th, 2010, 11:12 AM

Arrow PBI airport (West Palm Beach) transportation to Wynmoor (Coconut Creek)

Quote:
I'm coming in to PBI @ 11:10 Pm on 12/18. Need to get to Wynmoor and back to PBI from there on the 30th. Flight leaves @ 6:15 PM on the 30th. Can you tell me:
1) what the cost would be
2) does the shuttle run that late on the 18th
3) when would I need to be picked up from Wynmoor to make my 6:15 PM flight.

Thanks.
Based on zip code 33066, shuttle service will cost $50 for one person and for each additional person in your party $12 (each). 561-242-6444. The service will be running when you arrive at the airport on the 18th. When you return, call them 24 hours in advance to make a reservation. They are supposed to pick you up 2 hours before your flight. My personal opinion is to see if you can get picked up earlier if possible. While it's about a 45 minute drive (or more) from Coconut Creek to PBI - it's going to be such a busy travel time, I would not chance it and you just never know what traffic will be like.

If you're interested in a private car service, try calling Palm Beach Transportation at (561) 689-2222 or try Scott at 561-506-9499. I believe Scott charges $90 from West Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale (Coconut Creek is 5-10 minutes north of Ft. Lauderdale.)

Your least expensive way to travel is going to be Tri Rail. Looks like Cypress Creek station would be closest to you. Of course you would need to arrange for transportation from and to that station. From the West Palm Beach station - you take the bus Palm Tran to airport.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:52 PM
WestPalmBeach.com Member

Thanks, Jojo:

Since you mentioned it, I just wanted to clarify my rates.

First, I drive a beautiful, black Lincoln Town Car. I charge $2/mile for local service in and around West Palm, and only 1.50/mile if the trip is more than 50 miles.

So, from West Palm Beach/PBI to FLL/Pt. Everglades I'm only $75 (50 miles). To Miami only $100 (80 miles).

From Palm Beach Gardens/Singer Island I'm $90 (FLL) and $125 (MIA), and those rates are for the entire car up to 4 ppl.

Oh, and I'm also offering free wifi for anyone bringing their wireless device along for the ride.

As mentioned above, my cell is 561-506-9499. Thanks everybody!!
Old November 7th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Default east gardens apartments to west palm beach international airport

Hi I have a couple of questions.. I'm a little confused what is the difference between palm beach international airport and west palm beach international airport?

I need a shuttle on 10th november 2010 for a person from east gardens apartments to west palm beach international airport.. How much would it cost? I don't want to end up in the wrong airport! I hope someone can help!

Thanks!!
Old November 8th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default West Palm Beach transportation / shuttle service

Quote:
Hi I have a couple of questions.. I'm a little confused what is the difference between palm beach international airport and west palm beach international airport?

I need a shuttle on 10th november 2010 for a person from east gardens apartments to west palm beach international airport.. How much would it cost? I don't want to end up in the wrong airport! I hope someone can help!

Thanks!!
The proper name of the airport in West Palm Beach is Palm Beach International Airport or PBI. Where is East Gardens Apartments? Call Yellow Express Shuttle for a rate - 561.242.6444.
Old November 9th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Eric

Default boca...

Hi Jojo,
Can you provide some options for getting from PBI to the Boca Raton Resort (and back) for 2 adults and 1 toddler in a car seat? We are looking for the most cost effective and easy!
THANKS!
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:12 AM

Arrow Transportation - West Palm Beach to Boca Raton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Hi Jojo,
Can you provide some options for getting from PBI to the Boca Raton Resort (and back) for 2 adults and 1 toddler in a car seat? We are looking for the most cost effective and easy!
THANKS!
Hey there Eric! Here are some options for you: The Boca Raton Resort offers a Towncar service - $96.60 one way (gratuity has been included in this rate). A cab will run you between $70 & $80 (not including gratuity). Yellow Express Shuttle will cost $38 for the first person and any additional passenger age 5 and over in your party is an additional $10 per person (gratuity has not been included) All of these rates reflect one way service. I'm hoping our WestPalmBeach.com Member Safedriver561 will chime in with his rates - maybe he can offer a better deal. Hope this helps! Jojo

PS Enjoy the Boca Raton Resort - very beautiful area!
Old November 23rd, 2010, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Yellow Shuttle

I've been calling 561-242-6444 for the past two hours. Busy signal! Are they really that busy or has the number been changed?
Old November 24th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

This time of year, you can expect them to be VERRRRY busy. I"d keep trying.
Old December 1st, 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default PBI to Singer Island with Kids

Jojo,

thanks for a great forum, very helpful! Wondering if you or anyone has advice on getting a family of 4 from the West Palm Beach airport to Singer island. Have two toddlers (age 3 and 1) and would prefer that transport provides the car seats but could bring one if I had to.

Understand town car or taxi may be best option but wondering if car seats can be provided.

Any suggestions?

best,
kb
Old December 4th, 2010, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Jojo,

thanks for a great forum, very helpful! Wondering if you or anyone has advice on getting a family of 4 from the West Palm Beach airport to Singer island. Have two toddlers (age 3 and 1) and would prefer that transport provides the car seats but could bring one if I had to.

Understand town car or taxi may be best option but wondering if car seats can be provided.

Any suggestions?

best,
kb
Hi kb! Try Scott at 561-506-9499 - he's the one with the towncar mentioned above. Not sure about the car seats though.

Enjoy your stay on Singer Island!
Old December 19th, 2010, 07:55 AM
macarename

Default West palm beach airport to Lake worth

Hi Jojo
i would like to know how much is it from West palm beach airport to Lake worth''?
please
thanks
Old December 21st, 2010, 08:00 AM

Default Transportation from PBI (West Palm Beach) to Lake Worth, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by macarename View Post
Hi Jojo
i would like to know how much is it from West palm beach airport to Lake worth''?
please
thanks
Yellow Express Shuttle:
PBI to zip code 33460 in Lake Worth - one way is $12 and $6 for each additional person in your party. Yellow Express shuttles depart every every 30 mins from curb outside of baggage claim as long as the airport is open.
Old December 21st, 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Will the Palm Tran run on Saturday Deceember 25 from the tri railstation to PBI? Will I be able to purchase tickets for the Palm ztran on December 25 from the West Palm Beach station?
Thanks
Old December 23rd, 2010, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Will the Palm Tran run on Saturday Deceember 25 from the tri railstation to PBI? Will I be able to purchase tickets for the Palm ztran on December 25 from the West Palm Beach station?
Thanks
On Saturday, December 25th, Fixed Route & Paratransit Service will be shut down with only the Planes to Trains shuttle in operation.
Old January 19th, 2011, 07:33 PM
WestPalmBeach.com Member

Yellow Shuttle not answering advertised number? Are they still in the airport?
Thanks
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Shuttle Service at PBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Yellow Shuttle not answering advertised number? Are they still in the airport?
Thanks
Yes - Yellow Express Shuttle is still in the West Palm Beach airport. I know they often have trouble with their phone lines. You have to keep trying.
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default palm beach port to pbi

hello,

i need a ride from palm beach port to pbi. what number do i call and how much is that and how much time in advance is needed? there are 3 of us traveling?
Old February 14th, 2011, 12:44 PM

Default Transportation from Port of Palm Beach to PBI (Palm Beach International Airport

Try Scott at 561-506-9499 or Yellow Express Shuttle at (561) 242-6444. Shuttle cost is $12 per person one way. Each additional person in your party is $6. Be sure to make a reservation - you'll need zip codes (Port of Palm Beach 33406 and PBI 33406).
Old May 30th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Lake worth

Hi I am thinking about coming down to Lake Worth in August. I will be renting a car in Lake Worth instead of the airport. What would be the cheapest shuttle/black car company/taxi to drive 4-5 ppl to lake worth?
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Mrs.M

How much is shuttle from Airport to Kings Point Delray Beach? Thanks
Old October 9th, 2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
How much is shuttle from Airport to Kings Point Delray Beach? Thanks
Go Shuttle has taken place of Super Shuttle / Yellow Express Shuttle. From Palm Beach International Airport to Kings Point in Delray Beach (zip code 33446), the cost is $31 for one passenger and for $10 each for those within the same party. Just some added info: Go Shuttle is open 24/7. Reservations must be made two days in advance when needing transportation from your residence or where you're staying **to** Palm Beach International Airport. No reservations needed for when arriving into West Palm Beach.

Go Shuttle: (561) 242-6444
Old October 13th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone

What is the best option to get from a hotel in West Palm Beach to Port Everglades for 12 people.

THanks

Triena

Tags
None